Add OEM scan tool software to your ELM327, Mongoose and EASE vehicle interface and access OEM proprietary car computer data on; engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag and more with Bi-directional controls!
Get OEM scan tool software for your ELM327, Mongoose and EASE vehicle interface.
Tired of not being able to see all the OEM proprietary data on car computer systems or just seeing limited generic OBD2 data with your vehicle interface?
With the EASE scan tool software, you can now expand the capabilities of your ELM327 or Mongoose interface to access OEM proprietary systems to view and record data, read and clear enhanced DTCs, and perform bi-directional controls (including secure bi-directional controls) on virtually all proprietary systems.
Enhanced OEM Diagnostics Supported Vehicles
Scan tool software for enhanced OEM diagnostics is available for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota and Mazda vehicles from 1996 – 2011 ( 1994-1995 OBD2 vehicles also supported). Select your vehicle's manufacturer below to find out how you can start accessing more information from your vehicle.
The GM, Ford and Mazda EASE scantool software requires a supported vehicle interface for use - either an ELM327, Mongoose or EASE vehicle interface Be sure to read the vehicle interface requirements before ordering.
Includes Support for
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Saturn
The Toyota EASE scantool software requires a supported vehicle interface for use - either a Mongoose or EASE vehicle interface
Supported ELM and Mongoose Vehicle Interfaces
The EASE scan tool software was originally designed to only work with EASE vehicle interfaces; however, EASE recently added the ELM API and J2534 API to support ELM 327 and Drew Tech Mongoose interfaces. The software was tested on authentic ELM 327 and Drew tech Mongoose interfaces. It was NOT tested on the many clones that are on the market. It was tested on some ELM clones and the software worked; however, this does not mean it will work on all clones.
The EASE GM, Ford & Mazda enhanced OEM diagnostic scan tool software will work with ELM 327 OBD vehicle interfaces (ver 1.3 and higher), such as:
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool Interface
- OBDLink Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool Interface
- OBDLink WiFi Scan Tool Interface
- OBDLink SX Red Scan Tool Interface
- ElmScan 5 Compact Scan Tool
- OBDLink S Scan Tool
- Ready-or-Not Test Tool/Scan Tool
Toyota Elm Note: ELM interfaces will only support OBD2 Generic Toyota data. Due to these limitations, they are not recommended for use with this Enhanced OEM data software.
The EASE GM, Ford, Mazda and Toyota enhanced OEM diagnostic scan tool software will work with DrewTech Mongoose Vehicle Interfaces
It's all about the scan tool software
This is the most feature rich scan tool software available today. Start enjoying these features:
- User-friendly software with easy navigation
- View real time data parameters in grid, graph or meter format
- High definition graphing
- 6 graphing windows w/graphing auto scale, zoom and pan
- Customizable Meter configurations with Min/Max
- Large display area
- Measure and display fuel economy
- View 100+ real time parameters simultaneously in the data grid
- Create and view customizable dashboards
- Unlimited Record/Playback capability
- Snapshots (time-stamped and color-coded) and Markers
- On-line help
- Vehicle selection database tracks every vehicle you work on
- Import and Export recordings
- Add notes to each recording and vehicle
- Use your PC
- Easy upgrading at any time
- Advanced database filtering to help you quickly find a previous vehicle or recording
- Print Screens
- Professionally printed Reports
- Include any screen shot or photo in Reports
- Acronym and Parameter Libraries
- Pre-defined and user customizable parameter sets
- Ability to turn off the Check engine light (MIL)
- Read and Clear Generic Stored, Pending and Permanent DTCs
- Read and Clear Manufacturer Specific DTCs
- Read and Clear Freeze Frame & I/M Readiness Monitors
- DTC Library of over 10,000 DTCs
- With the EASE DTC Web Search, web users tell you how they fixed the same problem - at the click of a mouse.
- Keep Your Scan Tool Up to Date with Automatic Web Updates
The EASE Automotive Scan Tool Is Easy To Setup and Use
The EASE PC Scan Tool software is easy to install and use on your Windows desktop, laptop or tablet PC.
1) Connect an EASE, Mongooose or ELM interface to the vehicle’s DLC port using a cable or by plugging it in directly.
2) Connect the interface to the PC either via a USB cable or wireless connection.
3) You are now setup to use the Scan Tool Software to view, graph and record live vehicle diagnostics data.
Note: A USB flash drive is required during use as a software license key. Be sure to read the
PC requirements before ordering.
Never Miss A Great Offer
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
to learn about our latest products and sales events.
It's easy to subscribe – just enter your name and email address below.