Features - Go Wireless (Optional)
Tired Of Your Diagnostic Tool Not Going the Distance? Go Wireless!
The revolutionary EASE Wireless Vehicle Interface (WVI) eliminates the need for cables between the test vehicle and the PC. (optional upgrade)
Being a true “RF” unit, this interface does not require line-of-sight to operate, and has an effective range of up to several hundred feet. Easier connection to vehicles in any bay or areas outside the service center lets you increase your productivity.
The EASE Wireless Vehicle Interface works in ANY environment, and its IP addressing makes it less subject to interference from other wireless components or systems in the shop, such as a wireless alignment machine.
Shop environments can be tough on equipment, but the Wireless Vehicle Interface can save you money, by eliminating potential cable damage or having to replace cables due to normal wear and tear. In addition, the system will virtually eliminate cable hazards that can cause tripping and/or vehicle body damage.
How it works - The EASE Wireless Vehicle Interface is plugged into the diagnostic connector (DLC) of the vehicle. It then communicates vehicle data wirelessly with the PC Scan Tool Software on the PC. (The PC must have 802.11b/g wireless capability)
If your PC does not have wireless capability, the WVI can be used in "Cabled Mode". In this mode the WVI is plugged into the diagnostic connector (DLC) of the vehicle and the included USB cable must be connected to the WVI and a USB port on the PC.
Benefits of Using the Wireless Vehicle Interface
- Mobility and freedom to be productive from any location throughout the shop since using this device eliminates the need for cables between the test vehicle and the PC.
- Work comfortably inside -- leave bad weather outside
- Allows technician or customer to look at data without having to go to the vehicle
- Allows high-volume shops to move customers through quickly
- Allows one trained technician to perform diagnostics while other technicians work directly on the vehicle -- reducing testing costs
- Reduces liability from people tripping on cables and vehicle body damage caused by cables between the vehicle and PC
- Convenience of not having to run a cable from each vehicle to the PC
- Allows the scanning of a vehicle that will not fit in a bay or is up on a lift
MOTOR Magazine Top 20 Tools Winner
EASE Wireless Interface
"Shades of Buck Rogers--
the 21st century has arrived."
"Shades of Buck Rogers--the 21st century has arrived. The revolutionary new Wireless Vehicle Interface (WVI) from EASE Diagnostics is an interface for EASE scan tool software that eliminates the need for cables between the vehicle being tested and the PC running the software.
The WVI is great for high-volume shops that need to move customers through quickly, as well as fleets. And by eliminating cables between the vehicle and the PC, you minimize the chance of people tripping on cables and vehicle bodies being damaged by the cables. "
Top 20 Tools Article
PC Scan Tool Features
- Large Display Area
- Data Grid
- Unlimited Record/Playback
- Track Every Vehicle
- Read and Clear Trouble Codes
- DTC Web Search
- Extensive Software Libraries
- Easy Navigation
- Professional Reports
- Automatic Web Updates
- Productivity Features
- Easy Setup
- Go Wireless
- Technical Support